Thursday 12 March 2009

THE BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY


Did you ever feel that you were going mad but knew you werent? Do you wonder why your insides feel like they are bursting out of your skin?Why you see the world differently to others. Spiritual emergence is not well known. Because of this many people who start to feel sad or depressed or downright crazy are labeled as mentaly unwell. They may be. But they may also be having a spiritual emergence and there will be no one to pick up the pieces or even understand what is happening to them.Sometimes it turns into a spiritual emergency which can lead to drug or alcohol abuse and many other extremes.
When it happened to me I dont know why but I trusted the process.Even though everything inside and the people outside thought I was going crazy. I started to have flashbacks to my childhood. I add that I was not in therapy at the time. It could happen anywhere anytime. But I kept on working and led my life as it was. But in fact it was all falling apart.Somewhere in my mind I knew I was spiritualy emerging. I cant explain it.
My whole life opened up. I remembered my birth and also before that.I wondered about discussing this at first but I feel that it may help anyone who feels that they may be experiencing similar things. It happened a long time ago and I have survived it.
Although I knew something extraordinary was happening it wasnt until I read Spiritual Emergence that it confirmed it.
I will try to write a bit more on this subject as I go along.But I am not an expert. I am only writing from my own perspective.

2 comments:

  1. I started blogging first for myself and second for people who could learn from my life. When you go through a hardship you feel alone, like no one in the world could possibly understand you. The more people can share the less hold past hurts have on you. I think you are brave for doing this.

    Bravo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comments.Yes we often feel alone dont we in our suffering. Thats why I recommend support groups.

    ReplyDelete