Saturday 14 March 2009

FLASHBACKS


BOOM!!You are teleported into another dimension. Or so it seems. You go back to your childhood events as if it were now. It can happen anywhere. When it happens its scary. When you get beyond scary it becomes fascinating. Its like searching a family tree you knew nothing about. My mother asked me a question. In reply I told her that someone in the family had been abusing me. But it didnt just stop there, I had let the tiger loose and it wasnt going back into the cage.I started to remember other abuses much worse. In the end I couldnt find a person who had not abused me. Including my mother!!! Peoples reaction to sexual abuse by a mother is very strong. You will have a reaction to it while you read this.

2 comments:

  1. I had a friend that confessed being sexually abused by a parent but would not admit which one, it made a lot of since that it was her mother. I guess the reaction is strong because it 1) woman are not usually know to sexually abuse anyone 2) homosexual child molesters are seen as more twisted than the straight ones

    What a life you've had? I think that is why I'm drawn to your blogs. I have overall had an great an easy life but I was not prepared to deal with some bad incidents that happened along the way. Nothing but empathy and mad respect for you to be able express this is such a beautiful way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our life is what makes us what we are now. I dont regret a thing. I wear my warriors scars as we all do.It doesnt mater how large or small you consider the abuse that was done to you its how it has affected you.Someone may have had horrendous abuse and got through it. Whereas someone may have just had their father look at them naked in a doorway and it afects them the rset of their life.Thanks for reading my blog.

    ReplyDelete